We have an opportunity for this brand-new full-time role based at our Bembridge office:
Customer Care/Estates Co-ordinator – CLOSED
We understand that moving into a new home can be complex. With your strong communication skills and patient, empathetic approach, you will be responsible for managing customer expectations sensitively. Your goal will be to ensure the delivery of consistently outstanding service, resulting in high customer satisfaction and survey scores that reflect that.
Working with the various site teams and subcontractors you’ll progress customer snagging, chase for updates and manage all outstanding works, ensuring that the customer is kept well informed throughout.
The level of customer care that Captiva Homes is striving towards means you’ll need to enjoy listening to people’s concerns, providing practical advice, and offering solutions where possible.
As the Customer Care/ Estates Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for all day-to-day customer interactions, serving as the central point of contact for all homeowners post-occupation. Building a strong relationship with customers and being their reliable support for any queries or issues regarding their new home will be key.
Inevitable issues and ‘snags’ will arise in any new home. Through this role, we aim to ensure prompt and effective resolutions. Additionally, conducting pre-handover quality inspections of our homes will be part of your responsibilities, aiming to minimise the number of reported issues by customers.
From an estate perspective, you must be proactive in making sure our new developments feel like communities so that people feel at home. Taking ownership of the overall development, from its early stages to a successful handover to the designated estate management company, will be integral. Your early input will assist in our business goals to amplify space to its best potential and create a legacy which enhances lifestyles and communities.
Organisational, literacy and IT skills are essential. A proven customer service experience, whether gained in the property industry or another sector and use of your own vehicle will also be required.
- Work with the wider team to gain knowledge/understanding of relevant sites and customers.
- Keep up to date with products and specification changes/upgrades.
- Attend properties across multiple sites and undertake Quality Inspections and prepare detailed reports in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the sales and construction team to identify the progress of homes and relay the results of the inspection, triggering the customer’s ‘Notice to Complete’.
- liaise with all customers following their move-in, to ensure they are settling in happily and there are no issues.
- Conduct any required post-occupation courtesy visits to ensure that customers are happy.
- Handle all incoming customer care calls and emails with positive communication.
- Handle all Customer Care letters, general administration duties and diary management.
- Log any incoming requests or defects and then update and maintain all records within the agreed format.
- Work with the various site teams to progress customer snagging and record progress.
- Chase subcontractors and site teams for updates on all outstanding defects.
- Manage all outstanding works, ensuring the customer is kept well informed throughout.
- Issue weekly progress reports for each development
- Provide feedback to the leadership team regarding subcontractor performance issues.
- Be cost-effective and work within departmental budgets.
- Checking and ensuring work has been carried out to the purchaser’s satisfaction and confirming they are submitting a customer survey.
- Collate and co-ordinate all customer survey responses and scores.
- Handle all complaints in line with the consumer & quality code.
- Meet with customers to discuss any issues or complaints.
- Run customer Care Meetings
- Involvement in the handover of common spaces to management companies.
- Developing an understanding of the Affordable Housing Defect Reporting Process, and assisting with logging defects when required and working alongside Housing Associations where required.
- Identify trends and common issues and analyse these for continuous improvement, bringing persistent faults to the attention of the leadership team.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
Applicants should send their CV, together with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £29,000 – £34,000 based on experience
Closing date for applications: 31st January 2024